We look to the future by preserving and safeguarding the environment: for this purpose we chose to reduce and minimize all risks related to the production of plastic packaging. This is made possible by the use of electric machines, the recovery of production waste and the use of both regenerated and post-consumer material.
We invest in R&S with the aim of designing and creating containers that, despite using a smaller amount of raw material, can guarantee high performances.
It stands on company-owned land with a total area of 102,000 sqm. The covered area of 22,700 sqm is divided as follows: 16,350 sqm for the warehouse, 4,450 sqm for production, 700 sqm for the internal workshop and 1,200 sqm for offices.
- Retention and increasing people’s value allowing each person to best realize their potential;
- Planning yearly training courses to increase the awareness and competence of each single employee;
- Promoting the hiring of young people, including those at their first work experience;
- Promoting fairness, transparency and cooperation between people.
The production of plastic containers takes place trough injection moulding on electrical presses, fed by a closed loop pneumatic system with stainless steel piping through which the raw material is conveyed directly from the storage silos to the hoppers of the presses. All presses are equipped for the IML production and equipped with a robot for removing the pieces from the machine and placing them on the conveyor belt.
Management of this process is carried out according to the following modalities:
- prevention of contaminations;
- procurement of raw materials selected directly from the producers;
- minimizing as much as possible manipulation of the products by the operators;
- regular cleaning plans managed by internal personnel;
- extraordinary clearing plans managed by external specialized and equipped firms, monthly pest control plan by an external specialized firm;
- environmental analyses of bacterial load/moulds/yeasts.