Casone S.p.A., certified since 1999 according to a Quality Management System which is recognized by the International Organization for Standardization, sets itself in particular the pursuit of the following objectives:
- To establish and maintain all appropriate conditions, all operating and control procedures that are necessary to guarantee the manufacture of a safe product, from both the hygienic and sanitary point of view, that is responsive to the specific standards required by Customers;
- To strictly respect the updating of laws and regulations concerning the raw materials used, the production techniques, the processing premises, the product requirements, the means of transport;
- To involve the entire company staff and all partners in the development of a Quality System, providing for the drafting and the safeguard of a training and information programme, in order to raise the cultural level in terms of Quality;
- To manufacture finished products that may meet in the most complete way all requirements of the users, in full compliance with laws and regulations in force;
- To overcome or at least to reduce potential hazard, through an accurate risk analysis for the worker’s safety and for the end-user’s health;
Therefore, Casone S.p.A. has among its priority objectives, equal to profitability, the following final purposes:
- To improve the efficiency of its manufacturing plants
- To invest in new technologies and new productive solutions
- To reduce the rate of non-compliance on products (discards, waste, complaints)
- To evaluate and improve the Customer’s satisfaction
- To appraise and minimize all non-compliances caused by performances of the supplier
- To improve the handling of non-compliances and related timing
- To implement training programmes at all levels
In pursuing these objectives, all business functions, collaborators and suppliers are engaged in the implementation of the corporate guidelines, that are focused on remembering that our benchmark are THE CUSTOMERS and the fulfilment of their needs and expectations
Casone works in GMP system (Good Manufacturing Practices) on the basis of Regulation 2023/2006 , concerning good manufacturing practice for materials and articles intended to come into contact with foodstuffs.
To ensure this, it launched in 2006 , in close collaboration with the Italian Packaging Institute , an adjustment and development project in the aim of complying this new regulatory legislation and of satisfying the requirements relied to food safety.
- uses polypropylene suitable for food contact;
- follows the GMP manual assessment and management of risks to food safety;
- provides food conformity declarations as per Annex IV of Regulation (EU) No. 10/2011;
- it provides the product migration tests;
- it has a traceability system under Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004;
- can provide packaging that complies with FDA legislation.