The rectangular shape allow the buckets to be perfectly placed on the shelves and gives a wide front face for advertising. These characteristics make these buckets particularly indicated for packing products to be sold in the supermarket.
- space efficient shape (both empty and full), decreasing the warehouse costs as well as the freight costs;
- wide front face for advertising;
- perfect dimension to insert the roller;
- pressure lids with seal of guarantee on the bucket;
- buckets and lids white, transparent or coloured;
- In-Mould Labelling.
UN/ADR= UN packaging
B= barrier packaging
H= extra heavy packaging
2C= 2-Component Packaging
S= without handle | P= plastic handle | M= metal handle